Inc. provides services to
engineering and environmental consulting firms, private clients, industries, regulatory agencies, banks and law firms. Typical services include:
As a small business staffed by professionals, GeoHydroCycle, Inc. is uniquely capable of providing our clients with senior level consulting and design expertise without excessive overhead expense.
- Licensed Site Professional services
- Site assessment and cleanup
- Tank closure and assessment
- Litigation support and expert testimony
- Water Management Act permitting
- New Source Approval permitting
- Groundwater modeling
- Groundwater Discharge Permitting
- Geothermal Wells
- MA Title V Groundwater Modeling Training
GeoHydroCycle, Inc. uses interdisciplinary technical research, comprehensive
analysis and computers to provide clients with high quality and prompt results.
The firm employs a wide variety of standard software including graphics, GIS,
computer-aided drafting (CAD), technical analysis and database programs,
geologic mapping and analyses, as well as scientific programming languages.
GeoHydroCycle has published several computer programs for use in the analysis of
aquifer test data, aquifer test planning, and groundwater flow.